Have questions about First PRC of Holland’s beliefs or worship style, or something else about the Christian faith? Ask us here! We’ll reply within a week. Scroll down for previous questions.
Our purpose is to give honest answers to genuine questions. We intend to conduct calm, civil discourse, not engage in emotionally charged fights. We reserve the right to edit or and publish questions at our discretion.
These questions will be posted anonymously but publicly. If you have private questions or comments, please contact us.
Ask a Question
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is First Protestant Reformed Church of Holland?
- Why are your worship services so long?
- Why are your services so quiet and solemn, and not lively and joyful?
- Why is there no time given to special music or other special ministry during the worship service?
- Why do you, in one service each Sunday, preach on the Heidelberg Catechism rather than on a particular Bible passage?
- Why do you sing versifications of the Psalms rather than hymns?